Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > dog testing positive
dog testing positive
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Steve G & Barry
Aug 19, 2020
7:40 AM
just wanna say first that we love your site and "healthier" way of treating our furry family members!
i have a bit of a challenge that i hope you can help us with. We purchased your book and treated one of our dogs with great success. Our other dog, a Rot/Lab mix, 65 lbs, tested POS at the vet, we declined their offer to treat and went to you like we did for other dog.
Well, we followed the entire protocol for Barry (our Rottielab) and finished it 11/19. Our plan was to re-test Barry in March, but due to COVID and all vets being closed, then slammed after reopening, we just got him re-tested yesterday. He tested a "weak" POS for adult HW. Since there has been some time passed since we completed the initial protocol for a HW POS dog, what treatment do you recommend moving forward to get Barry back to himself?
thanks again for time, and all your hard work : )
Jeff (author)
Aug 22, 2020
8:53 AM
Hi Steve & Barry,

I'd say to just repeat the process of administering another complete cycle for him. That should do the trick!

I do have to say though that I am puzzled how they could conclude that a dog would show a "weak positive" for the infection. If performing a simple snap test, either a dog has heartworms, or it does not!! I suppose a blood test could indeed show low-count micro presence.

Jeff
Steve G & Barry
Aug 26, 2020
9:45 AM
I don't understand it either, it was indeed just a "snap" test but that is exactly what he said a "weak" positive for adults. Anywho - to be clear, when you say complete cycle, you mean complete the entire HW positive protocol again right? just want to be sure - thanks again soooo much, we appreciate that you always get back with us and your truly incredible work Jeff
AllenTiny
Aug 31, 2020
12:57 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! social media services
AllenTiny
Aug 31, 2020
6:19 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! SEO backlinks
AllenTiny
Sep 01, 2020
4:01 AM
Crave Menu the best food directory website in Hawaii that covers ever kind of food imaginable. We are top passionate foodies of Hawaii that have built a website with the best restaurants and chefs in Hawaii we know you will love and come back craving for more. Enjoy our fun and exciting website where you will for sure find the food you desire. Book a table with ocean views or have the food delivered right to your door. Big Island restaurants
AllenTiny
Sep 01, 2020
5:28 AM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Reyadelyn Dumbstruck Review
AllenTiny
Sep 03, 2020
2:53 AM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Buy fentanyl online
AllenTiny
Sep 05, 2020
12:36 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! ?????
AllenTiny
Sep 05, 2020
7:18 AM
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. ?????
AllenTiny
Sep 08, 2020
4:50 AM
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. vintage-kleid.de/unterkategorie/petticoat-kleid
AllenTiny
Sep 08, 2020
5:01 AM
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. vintage-kleid.de/unterkategorie/petticoat-kleid
AllenTiny
Sep 08, 2020
6:04 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. SKY
AllenTiny
Sep 12, 2020
12:12 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! https://www.unagecif.fr
AllenTiny
Sep 12, 2020
2:13 AM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best pocket knife
AllenTiny
Sep 14, 2020
12:16 AM
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. blog commenting
AllenTiny
Sep 14, 2020
6:57 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Best Fish Finder For Kayak
AllenTiny
Sep 16, 2020
5:19 AM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best camera under 50000
AllenTiny
Sep 16, 2020
6:08 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Seyddisonal Phenomenal Smasher
AllenTiny
Sep 18, 2020
4:35 AM
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. sober support
AllenTiny
Sep 19, 2020
6:24 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. clubessay.com
AllenTiny
Sep 20, 2020
5:55 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! football news website
AllenTiny
Sep 21, 2020
12:11 AM
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. electric adjustable desk
AllenTiny
Sep 22, 2020
11:59 PM
I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... write my essay fast
AllenTiny
Sep 26, 2020
5:00 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! comptia cysa+ training
AllenTiny
Sep 26, 2020
11:37 PM
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. iphone 11 pro max cases india
AllenTiny
Sep 27, 2020
1:48 AM
Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! ????? ???
AllenTiny
Sep 27, 2020
2:11 AM
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Counseling
AllenTiny
Sep 28, 2020
11:49 PM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! sam mustafa charleston
RobertMix
Sep 28, 2020
11:58 PM
?????????? ?? ??????: hydraruzxpnew4af - ? ???????? ??????????? ?????? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ????????.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)