Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > dog testing positive
dog testing positive
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Steve G & Barry
Aug 19, 2020
7:40 AM
just wanna say first that we love your site and "healthier" way of treating our furry family members!
i have a bit of a challenge that i hope you can help us with. We purchased your book and treated one of our dogs with great success. Our other dog, a Rot/Lab mix, 65 lbs, tested POS at the vet, we declined their offer to treat and went to you like we did for other dog.
Well, we followed the entire protocol for Barry (our Rottielab) and finished it 11/19. Our plan was to re-test Barry in March, but due to COVID and all vets being closed, then slammed after reopening, we just got him re-tested yesterday. He tested a "weak" POS for adult HW. Since there has been some time passed since we completed the initial protocol for a HW POS dog, what treatment do you recommend moving forward to get Barry back to himself?
thanks again for time, and all your hard work : )
Steve G & Barry
Aug 26, 2020
9:45 AM
I don't understand it either, it was indeed just a "snap" test but that is exactly what he said a "weak" positive for adults. Anywho - to be clear, when you say complete cycle, you mean complete the entire HW positive protocol again right? just want to be sure - thanks again soooo much, we appreciate that you always get back with us and your truly incredible work Jeff
shah
Jan 01, 2021
7:26 AM
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks slilpp
shah
Jan 01, 2021
11:14 PM
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... digital whiteboard
shah
Jan 02, 2021
5:32 AM
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. acheter des vues YouTube
shah
Jan 03, 2021
1:17 AM
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. bandar bola online
amna
Jan 03, 2021
9:27 AM
Keep an eye on your news feed to see if any of your friends have shared their game achievements with you.
????? xo ????????? ???????????
shah
Jan 03, 2021
10:46 AM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. local junk removal near me
COOK
Jan 04, 2021
6:44 AM
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Best Cheap Electric Bikes
shah
Jan 04, 2021
10:41 AM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. leather jacket
COOK
Jan 04, 2021
10:57 PM
I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to cheap kamagra tablets in australia
shah
Jan 05, 2021
12:11 AM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. dungeons and dragons miniatures
gullu101
Jan 05, 2021
10:03 AM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Artificial Hymen kit in Pakistan
COOK
Jan 07, 2021
6:48 AM
We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up.  Small Business Marketing
COOK
Jan 08, 2021
12:52 AM
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.  123 movies
shah
Jan 08, 2021
9:47 AM
Psychedelics are a class of drug whose primary action is to trigger psychedelic experiences via serotonin receptor agonism, causing thought and visual/auditory changes, and altered state of consciousness. Major psychedelic drugs include mescaline, LSD, psilocybin and DMT, buy cocaine online. Studies show that psychedelics are physiologically safe and do not lead to addiction. Studies conducted using psilocybin in a psychotherapeutic setting reveal that psychedelic drugs, cocaine for sale may assist with treating depression and alcohol addiction, possibly also nicotine addiction. Psychedelic drugs
shah
Jan 08, 2021
10:44 PM
Modular Miniatures that can be built in a multitude of ways. Great for RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer and others. custom d&d miniatures
shah
Jan 08, 2021
11:46 PM
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Snapdeal lucky draw
shah
Jan 08, 2021
11:52 PM
Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. spac stocks
shah
Jan 10, 2021
6:26 AM
I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. https://trainingroomsg.com/seminar-room-rental
shah
Jan 11, 2021
3:39 AM
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. liketree.pl
COOK
Jan 11, 2021
10:14 AM
Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. https://putlocker.wine/
shah
Jan 12, 2021
9:32 PM
Modular Miniatures that can be built in a multitude of ways. Great for RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer and others. custom d&d miniatures
shah
Jan 12, 2021
11:20 PM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! gmgchiropractic.ca/
shah
Jan 13, 2021
10:11 PM
Buy Parrots Online | Buy Birds Online | Birds for Sale: Exotic Parrots for Sale Macaw, Mini Macaw, Amazon, African Gray, Cockatoo, Pionus, Conure baby sun conure for sale
shah
Jan 14, 2021
1:08 AM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. switch blade combs
shah
Jan 14, 2021
1:10 AM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. switch blade combs
shah
Jan 15, 2021
11:16 PM
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Cash buyer home Kansas city
shah
Jan 16, 2021
4:19 AM
Fake Passports for Sale - Buy fake Driving License swedish driving license

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)