Visitors Message Board! > Dog on heart medications
Dog on heart medications
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

JohnH
1 post
Jun 24, 2020
4:28 PM
Would it be ok to give my dog that is on heart medications Scram or the Parasite Dr. on the maintenance interval. She doesn't have heart worms, but I don't like giving her Interceptor Plus for heart worms and intestinal parasites, and Simparica for fleas.

She is about 12 lb, and she's about 12 years old. She is on heart medications for an enlarged heart due to one of her valves not working well.

I asked Pet Alive the same question about Parasite Dr., liver support, kidney support, and joint support, but they said to hold off on all of these until I consult my vet.

Thanks,
JohnH
benefits of squats
Jul 04, 2020
11:49 PM
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... benefits of squats
News
Jul 06, 2020
12:44 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! News
jamsebond0
Jul 12, 2020
6:39 AM
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. candy
Custom Patches Near
Jul 13, 2020
9:26 AM
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Custom Patches Near Me

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)