Visitors Message Board! > Prevention?
Prevention?
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

V Leslie
1 post
Apr 22, 2020
6:14 PM
I had an Australian Shepard mix start getting epileptic fits after using common preventives w/ Ivermectin 25+ years ago, and vowed not to do that again. With my last dog, who was an older rescue, I used a naturopathic heartworm remedy from a homeopathic vet and DE, and she (and my cats) have never had any issue. I am currently seeking a new shelter/rescue dog and found one who is HW positive (though asymptomatic). She is being treated by the shelter's vets the usual way - poisons. To adopt her, I'd have to agree to the treatment plan and likely use toxic preventatives from now on. My work is energy medicine and I have never found myself or my pets to EVER thrive with meds and surgeries. I recently had my application rejected from one rescue organization when I explained my approach to natural heath and healing. @#&%! I have lengthy horrible tales to tell about vets' limited understanding & approaches that ended up costing me thousands to repair the damage they did and heal but won't go into them. I don't know if I will adopt this dog if it means I'd have to continue to poison her. But any dog that I might adopt, HW positive or not, I want to use natural preventatives, so I am intrigued by your information. Does your book include prevention with healthy pets as well as Tx for HW positive ones?
V Leslie
2 posts
Apr 22, 2020
6:41 PM
A related question, should I adopt this HW+ dog and go through the ususal protocol with their vets, afterwards could I use your natural prevention successfully?
Anonymous
May 02, 2020
3:49 PM
Hi Leslie,

Based on the incredible results that this protocol has demonstrated over the last 11+ years, I would start with the "heartworm removal" regimen (vs. the preventative one) and skip the vet altogether.

I ASSURE you that this dog will do just fine getting her heartworms removed with this vs the traditional method.

And yes, there is a preventative version of the protocol shared within the report!

-Jeff
Das
Sep 12, 2020
4:36 AM
After study a few of the content on your internet site now, and i genuinely appreciate your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and will be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my web page likewise and let me know what you believe. ????? ??
==========================================
I discovered your site site on the internet and check some of your early posts. Continue to keep up the top notch operate. I recently additional increase your Feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading much more from you finding out later on!… Best personal trainer Orlando
uko
Sep 15, 2020
12:54 AM
One thing I’d really like to comment on is that fat reduction plan fast is possible by the correct diet and exercise. Your size not merely affects appearance, but also the overall quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorder, health risks, along with physical capabilities are affected in excess weight. It is possible to do everything right and at the same time having a gain. If this happens, a condition may be the reason. While a lot food but not enough workout are usually accountable, common health concerns and traditionally used prescriptions may greatly increase size. Kudos for your post in this article. Emulator android
mtom
Oct 13, 2020
5:58 AM
well, if you really want to be healthy, i believe that veggan foods are the best ‘ ????

-------------------

I have to administrative which i carry out as if your weblog. It’s not as thousands other folks, but somewhat various rendering it far more intriguing and readable. Thank you companion for conducting a good task. Only one consider – include your mention of an individual articles ????

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)