Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > is it safe to treat dog for heartworm if dont have
is it safe to treat dog for heartworm if dont have
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

desert
Jan 08, 2019
11:48 PM
is it safe to treat dog for heartworm if dog might not have them ? she had worms but I gave her some over the counter Walmart dewormer and there gone. but shes been acting like she might have heartworm. i'm scared and have no way of finding out if she does. shes my life as I'm hers.Is there a way to find out with out paying a high price? I'm disabled and applying for ssi so I'm looking for home remedies that will work and help my Skye. shes a 8 year old white shepherd/wolf. but she acts like a 8 month old puppy at times. please let me know if I can safely treat her not knowing if she has them or not. thank you
Kelly Hall
May 06, 2019
12:26 PM
Desert, you HAVE to test her. That's just part of being a responsible pet owner! It does not have to be expensive either. There are great low cost clinics everywhere that will charge under $20 for a HW test. Please look for one near you and get your baby tested every year. Depending on where you live and if she had any protection there is a very good chance she might be positive.
AllenTiny
Nov 20, 2020
10:18 PM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! plumber garners
AllenTiny
Nov 21, 2020
1:02 AM
Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. work boots
AllenTiny
Nov 21, 2020
5:17 AM
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! addineo.ru/detskaya
AllenTiny
Nov 21, 2020
10:28 PM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! teehand
AllenTiny
Nov 21, 2020
11:51 PM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing hop over to here
AllenTiny
Nov 22, 2020
1:02 AM
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. advice
AllenTiny
Nov 22, 2020
4:09 AM
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. click here for more
AllenTiny
Nov 22, 2020
4:58 AM
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! website development

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)