Visitors Message Board! > Heartworm cough
Heartworm cough
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

sarabrooke76
1 post
Oct 28, 2018
5:43 PM
We adopted a small terrier mix (15 lbs) during the summer. She was heartworm positive. I bought the kindle version of the book and started the first round of Scram on August 25th and the second round on October 4th. I am planning on giving her a third round that will start November 12th and have her retested after the new year in January.
Daisy (dog) is much more energetic and playful, however she still has a horrible cough especially after running or getting excited. I am just curious when I should expect the cough to subside or should I be worried that it hasn’t subsided after almost two full rounds of Scram?
Also, next weekend during Days 7 & 8 of the 1/2 pill for the last 10 days of round 2, Daisy will be boarded. How important is it that she gets her Scram those days considering she will have a third round? I’m going to try and get a boarder that will give her the Scram, but if not, would it be devastating or a huge set back?
Mitchell Garrett
1 post
Aug 23, 2019
8:39 AM
Reassess is the most significant factor in this advanced world however individuals have no clue about it and bestessays-writer.com is the idea that is supporting the socialization that we are free in our thoughts. We reserve the privilege to would whatever we like to do. Never shape yourself as indicated by the assessment of the other.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.