Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > HeartWorm Prevention Info
HeartWorm Prevention Info
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Melissa
Mar 18, 2018
8:55 AM
Three Years ago I purchased your article/protocol information after I rescued and adopted my Dog, Max who came to me “positive” for HeartWorms. I used SCRAM by Healthforce and it worked beautifully. Vet tested him after I finished a three month treatment, and it came back negative and has been for three years now. My question is, after three years of your info HAS anything changed per info/article/Protocol? I wanted to make sure to stay “Up To Date” Thank you so much Jeff & Family You are our Hero ~ Always and Forever Grateful!
Melissa
bmwx5melissa@gmail.com
Anthini
Jan 05, 2021
11:16 PM
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. forex signals
Anthini
Jan 06, 2021
12:36 AM
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. mycryptomixer
Anthini
Jan 06, 2021
11:40 PM
Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. Bitcoin scam recovery
Anthini
Jan 09, 2021
4:00 AM
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! samuelssonsrapport.blogspot.com
Anthini
Jan 10, 2021
3:04 AM
I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to custom patches
Anthini
Jan 11, 2021
1:42 AM
pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! CNPR pharmaceutical sales education training
syedsajjadali
Jan 14, 2021
1:53 AM
It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. Alpharetta ad
ali
Jan 14, 2021
4:08 AM
It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. movies office
ali
Jan 14, 2021
4:22 AM
It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. buy youtube views
Anthini
Jan 17, 2021
12:42 AM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. best bran

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)