Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > HeartWorm Prevention Info
HeartWorm Prevention Info
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Melissa
Mar 18, 2018
8:55 AM
Three Years ago I purchased your article/protocol information after I rescued and adopted my Dog, Max who came to me “positive” for HeartWorms. I used SCRAM by Healthforce and it worked beautifully. Vet tested him after I finished a three month treatment, and it came back negative and has been for three years now. My question is, after three years of your info HAS anything changed per info/article/Protocol? I wanted to make sure to stay “Up To Date” Thank you so much Jeff & Family You are our Hero ~ Always and Forever Grateful!
Melissa
bmwx5melissa@gmail.com
Jeff (author)
Apr 04, 2018
1:42 PM
Nope! I did create a 2nd edition of the report in Sept of 2017. Nothing changed with the Scram protocol or dosing though!

Reach me at assist@alternativeheartwormcure.com for an updated copy if you like.

Jeff Battershaw
COOK
Sep 16, 2020
4:00 AM
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. mid-range gaming SoC
mtom78632
Sep 17, 2020
4:12 AM
Nice post. I understand some thing very complicated on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content using their company writers and practice something at their store. I’d would prefer to apply certain together with the content on my small weblog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link on your internet weblog. Thanks for sharing. Tavor SAR
mtom78632
Sep 20, 2020
6:05 AM
Excellent read, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing slightly analysis on that. And hubby actually bought me lunch as a result of I came upon it for him smile thus well then , ill rephrase that: thank you for lunch! y8

-----------------

being a blogger myself , i can see someone with great potential,   ?????????????
uok
Sep 22, 2020
7:07 AM
After study a few of the content in your internet site now, and I really such as your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will also be checking back soon. Pls look into my web page likewise and tell me what you think. https://glass-pipe.com/

===
After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks! ????
Reader
Sep 22, 2020
11:36 PM
asdasdsa
COOK
Sep 23, 2020
1:09 AM
I love significantly your own post! I look at all post is great. I discovered your personal content using bing search. Discover my webpage is a great one as you.I work to create several content this post. Once more you can thank you and keep it create! Enjoy! Hazelnoten
Michaelnerie
Sep 23, 2020
1:16 AM
Hi, here on the forum guys advised a cool Dating site, be sure to register - you will not REGRET it [url=https://bit.ly/3iQnWTT]https://bit.ly/3iQnWTT[/url]
reader
Sep 24, 2020
9:45 PM
Heart worm prevention info here we also are trying to remove scam from our information. It will be interesting when you need to remove this https://www.customessaysreviews.com/rushmyessay-com-review/ scam where more of your information is stops here where you understand heart worm prevention information ideas.
COOK
Sep 26, 2020
1:31 AM
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! prince2 training london
COOK
Sep 27, 2020
12:48 AM
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, mental health stigma
mtom
Sep 27, 2020
4:04 AM
I have to show some thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of such a dilemma. As a result of surfing throughout the online world and coming across strategies that were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was well over. Existing minus the solutions to the difficulties you have resolved all through the post is a serious case, and the kind that would have negatively damaged my career if I had not discovered your web page. Your own personal know-how and kindness in playing with every part was tremendous. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a stuff like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for your specialized and results-oriented help. I won’t be reluctant to suggest your web site to anybody who needs guide on this subject matter. Birger Dehne

-----------------------

I always visit your blog everyday to read new topics . ?????
COOK
Sep 27, 2020
6:40 AM
I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge. foxz168

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)