alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Is testing necessary?
Is testing necessary?
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Terfish
1 post
Sep 14, 2015
7:13 PM
Hi Jeff,

My corgi is showing some signs of having heart worm. I've read through your material, and I'm familiar with one of the companies you recommend. I'd like to get him started on the treatment as soon as possible. Because it's such a good cleansing program, is there any harm in NOT testing first? I'm concerned about the time delay of ordering the test.

Thanks,
Terri
Jeff (author)
Sep 15, 2015
11:16 AM
It is not entirely necessary to test, although it brings tons of value to know for sure whether he is in-fact infected. That way, you know whether you dose as a treatment or as a preventative.

I am glad you have enjoyed the report thus far. Email me if any further questions,

Jeff
Candace
1 post
Apr 12, 2017
2:52 PM
Hi Jeff,
Newbie here! I just ordered your book and then the treatment items. I have 4 dogs. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have not been able to take them to the vet (when due)for their check-ups. One has coughed twice in the past two days. And, of course, my first thought was OMG! She's got heartworm! I still can't afford to take them ALL to the vet. Can I treat her as if she has heartworms even if she doesn't? Or will it harm her? I will be starting the others on "prevention" treatments as soon as my stuff arrives on Monday. Thank you for your love and dedication for all our furbabies!
Candace
Kim
Apr 19, 2017
8:24 AM
Hi there, I'm glad there is someone who is fighting for animal health. I just ordered scram, I'm taking my
big dog off heartguard due to his relentless itch ever since taking that chew. I want to know if scram is all I need. I know he doesn't have heartworms.
Jeff (author)
Apr 24, 2017
12:58 PM
Hi Kim,

Yep, the site advocates 2 main heartworm removal/prevention products. Scram is one of em and is my personal favorite! Granted, there are a few additional "support" items mentioned here, Scram or Parasite Dr. is ALL YA NEED!

Jeff
Lyn
Apr 24, 2019
4:56 PM
I am concerned about the cloves in the scrtam. I read it was not good for dogs and it is the first ingredient in the list.
Jeff (author)
May 07, 2019
10:52 AM
Hi Lyn,

You will be the first person that I have encountered to ever mention cloves being bad for dogs. Its absolutely fine!

Generally, people chime in about green walnut hull and info abroad that states that IT is bad for dogs. Other than maybe the Boxer breed, hull is fine just as well. Boxers tend to need a number of weeks to adjust to it,, thats all.

-Jeff
Anonymous
Aug 17, 2019
10:23 AM
Why are we not getting anything new from here? I think that the main reason here is about superior papers reviews and there is nothing to do with it. We will enjoy it and then go here and there.
Anonymous
Aug 19, 2019
8:31 PM
The site provides the plate form for the users where they can share the memories of life and in this way, we can also learn many things about the different cultures of the different people and thinking. Here you can share teamhagkull the success stories about life and give the lesson about the hard work of life. The pictures of the cat are very impressive for the users who have a love for the cats.
Anonymous
Sep 16, 2019
2:37 PM
Hi. I would like to know if you have any idea how today's technology can help my business. I was actually looking at some blockchain business applications on teqatlas, and it got me thinking. Will AI applications help my business, too?

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.