Visitors Message Board! > Visit to Vet yesterday
Visit to Vet yesterday
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

ChuckT
Aug 15, 2015
12:52 PM
Edit
I have used the same vet and/or successor for more than 30 years. I believed them last year that all 6 of my outside dogs were HW positive.

I began treatment using one of the report's protocols for the ten week period. I used logs and administered the correct amount of the herb combos. Weekly maintenance doses have been done religiously.

These dogs have never looked so well. Coats and attitudes couldn't be better.

So imagine my surprise yesterday when the vet told me that the two dogs I brought in were HW positive. Of course, they were pushing for the new 6 months preventative shots. I didn't buy that.

I bought two of your kits last year but didn't test. I regret that I did not. Digging out a kit I attempted to verify the latest vet findings. I tested one of the dogs. Obtaining blood was the hardest thing for me. Test was very easy. Result for one drop of blood revealed HW negative!

I intend to order new kits from you and retest. It is my understanding that your test protocol is more accurate than traditional vet HW tests.

One hopes that his vet or human doctor tells us the truth. Perhaps, you will enlighten us novices about our vets since you hear about many more than we.
Jeff (author)
Aug 16, 2015
10:02 PM
The tests that are offered here are the same as the next typical Veterinary antigen test. No better or worse really. These are one of four main brand choices that a vet will choose from to utilize in their practice.

In a number of these posts and in emails to people I have written plenty about the odds of a vet misconstruing to a pet parent the results of a test read.

If a consumer believes that EVERY test that has EVER been performed by a vet in ALL of history gets what may have been a negative result reported back to them honestly.. that consumer has another thing coming!

You better believe that there are plenty of vets that have at least occasionally ill-report for the sake of revenue. A bricks and mortar business requires money. The numbers always come first. Its just the way it is.

Let me know any time you are ready for a re-test and I will drum up some special discounts on a kit(s) so you will know for sure on the next dog(s)!!

Jeff
Robertrak
Jul 31, 2020
11:50 AM

Write only if you are serious! Jess. Age 26.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

Editorial Reviews. About the Author. Christie Jordan writes for women who want to reinvent22 customer reviews.out of 5 stars See all 22 reviews.
1981, Showa 56, 1949, Showa 24. 1980, Showa 55, 1948, Showa 23. 1979, Showa 54, 1947, Showa 22. 1978, Showa 53, 1946, Showa 21. 1977, Showa 52
Youthify is the most important dating tip for over 45 women. That's right.But most important, I do not want you to miss out on online dating.
About the Julian Date Format. Date fields in JD Edwards World files are stored in the Julian format. Program X0028 converts these dates into the Gregorian
3 days ago The FTC warned Ukraine-based Wildec that three of its dating appsthat the apps appeared to violate the Children's Online Privacy Protection
Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps out there.It's safest for under 18s to avoid online dating, but if you do discover that your teen uses Tinder, here
Still, in the world of online dating, some types seem more prevalent than others. Here is the collected consensus of 11 categories of men you
1, 1, 32, 60, 91, 121, 152, 182, 213, 244, 274, 305, 335. 2, 2, 33, 61, 92, 122, 153, 183, 214, 245, 275, 306, 336. 3, 3, 34, 62, 93, 123, 154, 184, 215, 246, 276
When navigating online dating, the most successful women plot their own course. Here are 6 online dating tips for women.
Its research found over 62 percent of people surveyed admitted to lying while dating online, and faking information to make themselves look
Online dating can be different. Make Authentic Connections In-Depth Profiles. Share the true you and get to know your matches with profiles that dig deep.
Here are the top dating sites for finding love.CNBC TVNearly half, or 44 percent, of those who tried online dating said it led to a serious
PDFWith millions of users worldwide, online dating platforms strive to assert themselvessuccess is a key evolutionary aspiration of human.
Wondering what to say in your first online dating message? These 11 brilliant first message examples consistently get responses from attractive women!
Dating the upper Cenozoic sediments in Fisher Valley, southeastern Utahhttps:(1986)971422:DTUCSI
The thatdating fans less sites percent search time law activity, uk as?Arranged dating check what is the best dating site is websites them 77 niche search in
In fact, the 50+ age group is the fastest growing demographic on dating sites.found that usage among those aged 55-to-64 has doubled over the years.
Eight Dates: An Intimate Conversation with John and Julie Gottman The Gottmans arrive at 92nd Street Y to offer an ingenious and simple-to-implement approach to effective relationship communication.Registration Site.
Find out what women who are dating in their 30s say is the weirdest thing"Sure, I knew that some men my age would be seeking younger women, but I've got 60-year-olds reaching out to me online who think??‚ÄĚRobin, 38.
Use GPS Information to Track Your Movements: IBM found that 73 percent of the 41 popular dating applications analyzed have access to
Free online dating site. It's still free when you're using it. You're a diamond. Let's find your diamond now! - Holander's profile.
Please save the date for free dating site for your buenos aires single woman in Having said that nearly 80% of local singles that nearly 80% of our totally free
All articles tagged "Interview" (page 81)The Short Version: If you want to create a successful dating site, you have to have a good name for it. Something
By Ashley Carmanashleyrcarman , 5:06pm EDTMatch Group, a massive online dating conglomerate, acquired Hinge today
Explore Marlen Viger's board "Online dating" on Pinterest.See more ideas about Online dating, Hair coloring and Hair Dye.
1 Problem: Sifting through the noise in Online Dating. Today, if you R package version . . A BibTeX
A 66-year-old businesswoman has become Hong Kong's biggest victim of an online romance scam after being duped out of HK180 million
Take it step by step, don't sayoh she's the love of my life. We've heard what the women have to say, now it's time to hear what men think

Relevant Words :
dating direct
dating a team magma grunt
dating website
dating d k
dating il
p o f dating site
dating ru

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)