Visitors Message Board! > Hawthorne dosage
Hawthorne dosage
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

LyndaNelle
1 post
Mar 10, 2015
10:52 AM
I have a 14 year old dog that weighs 55#. He had heartworms 10 years ago. He's heartworm free. I've recently started him on maintence with one of the products you recommended. I'd like to know the dosage for Hawthorne. Do I give it to him the rest of his life?
Thanks.
Jeff (author)
Mar 11, 2015
6:02 AM
Hi Lynda,

Thank you for the question. Fortunately, because Hawthorn can't really be "overdosed" you could give it to him as much as the equivalent of a capsule a day. I have a 27lb dog and he gets 2 capsules a week!

Jeff
Jeff (author)
Mar 16, 2015
10:15 AM
Hi Janet,

You will either be administering dosages to your dogs for prevention or treatment, based on which ones may have heartworms. The dosages for the products are all found in the report, based on each dog's weight.

Jeff
JanetR
1 post
Mar 23, 2015
8:47 AM
Hi Jeff, all I see on the star west Botanicals website is crataegus laevigata, I do not see what you have recommened, the crataegus oxycanthus or the crataegus monogyna version of hawthorne
Jeff (author)
Mar 23, 2015
1:34 PM
Hi Janet,

Go with either version. The real difference is simply what continent the plant derives, is all.

Jeff

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.