Header Graphic
alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > help me get it all straight.
help me get it all straight.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

dbensten
1 post
Dec 06, 2014
9:25 AM
I am now treating 5 dogs holistically because of your report. 2, I've had for 7 and 8 years. The other 3 are rescues, a mom and 2 pups that are approx. 12 to 13 wks.
The rescued mother, "Millie" tested positive for heartworms. I've ordered the products from the 3rd company in the report. Now for the puppies and my two chiwawas I've ordered from the 1st company.

I also ordered Hawthorn berry powder (for resp. system) and diatomaceous earth (for fleas) as shared on this site. Finally, I discovered runipoo, and digestive support on my own and got some of that too.

Help me with understanding how much if any Hawthorn berry, and the tincture I should be added to their diet with the other plans I have my dogs on. It really gets confusing and I don't want to overdose them with too much of a good thing.

Thank You, Deborah

Last Edited by Guest on Dec 08, 2014 8:59 AM
dbensten
2 posts
Dec 06, 2014
9:44 AM
I almost forgot, Millie is on Doxycycline Hydrate 100mg twice a day for thirty days for another parasitic worm they discovered when giving her the heartworm test. I also ordered 3 of your heartworm test kits.
I am not wealthy by any means, but these animals need all the help I can possibly give them.
Jeff (author)
Dec 08, 2014
7:46 PM
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your kits purchase. I am hoping that all doggies tested passed!

You definately loaded up with various products, no doubt. Your Vet has the one dog on Doxy to attack the live bacteria that exist in whichever worm your pet has. Doxy is a heavy toxin, and its safe to say that I am not a big fan of it.

Whichever worm type your dog has will be eliminated with great ease, actually..based on the products recommended in the report. Other than heartworms and Sarcoptic Mange mites, all the others are a piece of cake to eradicate - specially with all the stuff you got coming from your orders!

The Hawthorn berry can be added to foods at the equivalent of 2 to 3 capsules per week, per adult dog, and half that for the pups. You really can't over-admin this particular herb, for the most part.

The tincture can simply be added to their water bowls. 5 to 10 drops in a bowl once, than again a week or so later will make for a perfect addition to the other supplements you are using.

reach me any time,

Jeff

Last Edited by Guest on Dec 09, 2014 4:42 PM
dbensten
3 posts
Dec 10, 2014
6:20 PM
Thank you for reading between the lines. I reread my question and even I got confused. I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed by it all. The tincture I alluded to is the one in the report....is this safe or necessary to give the mother along with the others in the report? I've also been giving it to the puppies and my chiwawas along with Hawthorn berry. Thank you so very much for all your support. P.S. Should I purchase Wasabe?

Last Edited by Guest on Dec 10, 2014 6:48 PM

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)