Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Bentonite Clay alongside suggested HW treatment
Bentonite Clay alongside suggested HW treatment
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

jeff (author)
Oct 23, 2014
9:29 PM
Yup, I am familiar with the use of Bentonite clay. I myself use it once a year to eliminate any metal toxins that I may have built up over the given year.

It is the mineral content that makes it so effective for the skin, and the digestive tract. It is not going to hurt your new fur-friend. And will help him in many ways actually.

Because it benefits only the realm of the digestive system and has zero bio-availability to it, it will not have any effect on the heartworms. Good or bad.

Note not to use "tons" of it. It is meant to detox the digestive system for maybe a 4 to 5 day period, administered once or twice a day, and thats it. Any more than that, and it will begin to hinder your ability to digest things properly, among other things.

After using it, be sure to replace the positive flora and bacterium in the gut by way of ingesting live cultured enzymes, etc. Get your dog Iron afterwards too (most dogs are already deficient of it anyway). Because this clay adheres to these things (and everything else that gets in the way including your daily nutrients), and carries it out with it at potty time. Be sure to drink more water than usual too. It dehydrates like crazy as it absorbs.

Neat stuff though, no doubt

Jeff

Last Edited by Guest on Oct 23, 2014 9:32 PM
sharon
Oct 31, 2014
6:17 AM
It would be great if you could do a similar report for cats. Most of us who have dogs also have cats. Do you have any plans to do so? I am ordering the report for dogs as mine has been diagnosed with heartworms although she has not shown any symptoms yet. The restrictions on activity is one of my main concerns along with cost and treatments used. Thanks for making this information available.
Jeff (author)
Nov 01, 2014
11:16 AM
Hi Sharon,

I do have a site under development for cats. Originally, this site was going to include cats, but the additional pages, among other things, would have made this site a bit complicated.

Regarding heartworms; if a cat acquires heartworms, it is only generally one (1) that exists in them. Maybe two, but unlikely. Plus the infection goes undetected, does not do damage, and it's occurrence is rare to begin with.

Regarding general worm and mite treatment and/or prevention; the report that is offered here accomplishes everything for cats as it does dogs!

All of the products shared inside of it will accommodate cats perfectly.

Jeff

Last Edited by Guest on Nov 01, 2014 6:26 PM

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)