Visitors Message Board! > Adopting 5 year old stray/HW positive
Adopting 5 year old stray/HW positive
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

beachsiren
1 post
Aug 25, 2014
7:18 AM
I am adopting an approx 5 year old stray female pit. She was literally found on the side of the road and has tested positive for heart worms. I have several questions:

1. Is there any risk to bringing this dog into my house with my kids and current dog (he is on HW preventative...which I understand may be different once I read this report).
2. Can anyone give me an approx cost and time to rid the stray dog of HW?
3. In caring/introducing the 2 dogs, do I need to keep them separate due to the HW?
4. If I purchase this report, does it actually give me the instructions & info to treat the dog? Or is this a statistics kind of report??? The term "report" is unclear to me.

Thanks so much...I know nothing about this and would like some feed back before purchasing the report.
beachsiren
2 posts
Aug 25, 2014
9:21 AM
Just purchased the report...eager to read it. At this point, I don't have a weight for her either.
Jeff (author)
Aug 25, 2014
10:50 AM
I saw your transaction come through a couple of hours ago. Thank you for your report purchase!

All but one question will be answered in the report.

You will not have to be concerned about any "transferring" of heartworms to anyone else as a mosquito has that job task, not the doggie.

feel free to email me directly with any other questions!

jeff

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)