Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Mucus in stool
Mucus in stool
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Eberzorn
Aug 17, 2014
4:30 PM
We have a schnauzer cocker mix 26 lbs and after diagnosis with heartworms we purchased your book and started the protocol. When diagnosed she did not cough but she was lethargic. About 1/2 way through the treatment she started getting her energy back and moved around like she was feeling better. We finished the treatment 5 weeks ago and now she is craving water, is somewhat lethargic, and has clear mucus in her stool. Have you had experience with other dogs having this at this point in their treatment? Could it be the worms coming out? Should we start back on the wormwood compound?
Thanks
Jeff (author)
Aug 18, 2014
9:32 AM
Hi Eberzorn,

So she has been off of the product(s) for 5 weeks? And I'm guessing that this is the 1st cycle then?

The slimy mucus in the stool is either going to be;
1. her adjustment from what would be considered an initial "allergic reaction" to the changes/detoxing that she has recently undergone,

or
2. A common reaction to the fact that she would have various "intestinal" parasites that are causing the mucus effect in her stool. This would also cause the ongoing thirst as she would be considered dehydrated.

My bet would be that she has in-fact had intestinal worm segments in her stool that you may have missed in the last couple of weeks. Keep watching for them and stay on protocol for another whole cycle as we are not done yet with the big guys (heartworms)!

Email me directly on this topic Eborzorn and thank you for your posts!

Jeff

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)