Heartworm Treatment
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

familypetsadvocate
1 post
May 26, 2014
7:50 PM
Dear Jeff;

Hi how are you? I am in the process of purchasing your book. I heard nothing but great reviews from you website and people who purchased your book! My two dogs have heartworm I'm not sure how long the two dogs had it.

But they showed symptoms about 4 to 5 months ago, such as Coughing, Stopped Physical Activities such as Running and Playing.They spend half the day sleeping in the shared dog house or taking long afternoon naps on the back porch!

Please help I'm not working right now! So veterinary testing and heartworm treatment is out of the question at this time. I do know that time is of essence when it comes to these pet lives with this devastating condition!

Can you guarantee that the dogs would respond quick to the natural remedies in your ebook? I couldn't bear to give them up for adoption to somebody who can help. There great, loving, and protective pets.
----------
Desiree' E. Marshall

Last Edited by familypetsadvocate on May 26, 2014 7:51 PM
Jeff (author)
May 27, 2014
6:15 AM
Hello Desiree,

I would always ask and want any one of my visitors to allow me and the products from the report to aid them in removing heartworms from their cherished family members.

It is a lot to ask pet parents to trust in natural protocol when a pet's life is literally at stake. People have gotten used to seeking conventional help when a disease actually threatens one's life.

When someone gets scared, they go with what they know and are familiar with.

Natural remedy has wonderful success rates in resolving disease. The problem is that the successes that natural protocol experiences, is not broadcasted to the masses.

This is a very deep topic, but I am confident that the products will work for your pets as they have for doggies world-wide, for many years now.

Email me directly for further assistance any time!

Jeff

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)