heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Dosages
Dosages
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

May 08, 2014
6:06 PM
There are conflicting dosages and we have a 26 lb dog. We are giving 1 cap for 5 days, 3 days off then 1.5 caps for 5 days with 3 days off, 1.5 caps for 5 days then 3 days off the 1 cap for ten days. The product site shows much larger dosages going from 1 tab,3 tabs,6 tabs, then 10 tabs.

Last Edited by Guest on May 09, 2014 5:27 AM
??
Jan 02, 2021
12:35 AM
Really very happy to say,your post is very ?? interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up
amna
Jan 02, 2021
4:29 AM
I can tell you that there are 7 core areas I work with people on for achieving their best and most sustainable "a-game".????? xo ????????? ???????????
amna
Jan 11, 2021
9:20 AM
This is hopefully the janitorial service might make sure they are able to satisfy the assignment and in addition that the right materials and gear can be utilized to fulfill a successful medication on your floor covering.???????????????????????
Anthini
Jan 14, 2021
12:19 AM
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Pharmaceutical sales rep credential

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)