alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Thankful for your site & report..
Thankful for your site & report..
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Myrajones808
Apr 24, 2014
7:59 AM
Hi Jeff,
I just read your report and I'm very thankful for your wealth of knowledge. I also appreciated your writing style and making it relatable and easy to read. :-)

I have a question on the dosages for my puppy Zoey she's 15 weeks tomorrow and she's about 4.5Lbs. I was going with the second company on the list. Also will I be doing this as an ongoing prevention treatment and if so how many bottles will I need to order? I like to stock up.

Thank you,
Myra
jeff (author)
Apr 24, 2014
9:55 AM
Hello Myra,

I am happy you are finding benefit in the site and it's report! Looks like you are going with the liquid product. Very cost effective. One bottle will last you probably 8 months with that sized dog.

Put 5 to 6 drops in her water maybe twice a week. that's it. Best 13 or so dollars you will ever spend on heartworm prevention, I can assure you of that!
FlynnBoyle
1 post
Mar 19, 2020
2:47 AM
The production of the content is hired for all shows. The skills of the edubirdie scam are invited for the elements. The turn is done for all themes. The plan is set forth for the use of the offers for humans.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.