Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Hawthorn Berry usage
Hawthorn Berry usage
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Betsy
Apr 13, 2014
1:19 PM
My pomerian age 7 has not been on heartworms meds in a long time. I was afraid to use them. So glad to find your site.
I want to start her on Hawthorne supplement. She weighs about 6 pounds. How would I determine a dosage for her? She has no symptoms of heartworms; However I will have her tested.
I am primarily looking for prevention.
Thanks for your help.
Jeff (author)
Apr 13, 2014
1:23 PM
Hi Betsy,

Thank you very much for the visit and post! I am pleased that you are finding benefit from the site.

Remember; Hawthorn is great for your dog (and us for that matter). But only in a repair assist-or overall health maintenance attribute to the various internal systems identified on my hawthorn link found on pages 1,2 of the site.

It has nothing to do with the expulsion of parasites or prevention thereof. As far as dosage, fortunately there is no real rocket science behind it. I would think that the equivalent of 2 capsules a week would suffice for her size.
paola
Sep 02, 2014
8:46 AM
hi, I've read your report and I buyed, for my standard poodle 4 month's old, can I start dosing the chosen product two times montly as preventative, as you do to your dogs? (she is 24 libbres)
thanks paola

Last Edited by Guest on Sep 02, 2014 11:56 AM
Jeff
Sep 02, 2014
11:57 AM
Sounds perfect! Maybe even 3 times a month, depending on where you live.

Jeff
uisnee
Mar 25, 2020
12:24 AM
The hawthorn berry usage,the great methods and finding the essential techniques I have ever seen,thanks. This https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/ site is always making the great assignment tips and finding great info.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.