Header Graphic
alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Another worm-free success !
Another worm-free success !
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Jeff (author)
Mar 15, 2014
3:17 PM
3 Emails over 4 months:

On 11/5/2013 6:16 PM, Jeff from alternative cures wrote:
Hi Linda,

The baby microfilarias will be quite easy to kill and we always focus on them in the first cycle of dosage of the product. Not too difficult to eliminate.

What's nice about this 1st cycle is that we then realize that there will be no additional "crowding" of growing adolescent worms in her system, since there are no more babies in the first place.

Plus this first cycle of treatment begins the herbal exposure process to the big guys that are ultimately a lot harder to eliminate. It essentially "intoxicates" them and gets them ready for near-future dosage cycles that finally destroys them. This process will take two months or longer, but is the much healthier choice vs. toxin treatment (as you already know).

So, She cannot be energized whatsoever for 3 months or so. Keep her as calm as you can. The good news here is that she is not coughing so she is probably somewhere in the latter 2nd stage of 4 stages. Easy peezy to rectify worms at this point!

Very smart about your food choices with her too. Most commercial dogfood is wicked-bad stuff. Very few people realize what makes the majority ingredient in dog food. I am VERY confident she is going to be fine soon now. VERY.

Talk soon, and I'm glad your happy with report thus far,,,
Jeff

Jeff,
Couldn't wait to email you.
Sadie had her test today - it's been 4 1/2 months since I started her on the report's regimen.
She is NEGATIVE for heartworm!!!! Yeah!
Just awesome!

Do you think I can now go from 2 capsules a day to just 1 as a maintenance dose?
Thank you so much!
Linda Stutts

On 03/15/2014 2:16 PM, Jeff from alternative cures wrote:

Wow!! Too cool! I am quite thrilled to hear the news Linda!. The diet you keep her on coupled with the efforts you have made with product did the trick lady!!

In all reality, you can now drop down to one capsule a day for the next 7 to 10 days, then just 2 pills a week in the long run. Take a 4 day break first now though.

No more pesky heartworms in this Boxer doggie!! No more monthly meds either! he he. Told ya she'd be fine didn't I...

Last Edited by Guest on Mar 16, 2014 1:46 PM
Cameron H.
Jun 19, 2014
12:11 PM
We just used your test kit on our Pug and he is also now free of Heart worms due to your site!

Thank you for being you Jeff! We are so thrilled with your information and original assistance back in March that we could just burst!

It all seemed too easy now, looking back at the dosages and timeline, etc.

Cammy

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)