Header Graphic
alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Can't get blood from my dogs!!
Can't get blood from my dogs!!
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Sam's Mom
6 posts
Mar 14, 2014
11:07 AM
My husband and i have tried repeatedly to get enough blood from two of our dogs for the test . We tried to prick our own fingers bit we didn't,t bleed either. When I REALLY PUSH I get a little pink blood mark, but not even 1 drop. Did we get a dull bunch of lances? We tried the foot pads, the ear, and the elbow . I have nursed them from cuts before so I know there is blood in there but I,ll be darned if we can get anything out!! We even watched a demo on the Internet.
Please help! It is past time for their heart worm pills , should I just give them a standard maintence dose till we get this straightened out?

Thanks, Sam's Mom
Jeff (author)
Mar 14, 2014
3:00 PM
Hmm. The lances are 30 gauge. They usually always do the trick..

Well. Lets' do this. take a regular school tack(the colored ones).

-Now also rip 5 pieces of paper roughly a half inch by an inch and a half.
-Fold each of the papers twice and stab it down unto the tack.
-This gives essentially 20 pieces of paper to take up the distance that the tack will sink into the doggie.

He/she may not like you for a bit after this, but they also trust mommy and daddy unconditionally that they are always doing what's best for them!!

Jeff

Last Edited by Guest on Mar 18, 2014 9:55 AM
Sam's Mom
7 posts
Mar 16, 2014
11:21 AM
Jeff, thanks for getting back. I am going to have to take a little break from trying to pierce my dogs. Going to just start giving them the regular dose for 2 weeks then I will be able to face the task again. I,ll let you know how it goes.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)