Visitors Message Board! > Heartworm Positive Dog is on Antibiotics
Heartworm Positive Dog is on Antibiotics
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Melissa
1 post
Feb 10, 2014
1:04 PM
I rescued a dog who is heartworm positive. He has also lost some weight. The Vet says his X-rays/heart looks good. He has been on Heartguard for slow kill and Antibiotics but she also told me that the Heartguard would not kill the adult heartworms and wanted to inject him in the near future with Immiticide and keep him in the Hospital for two night (Expensive).

I went online to read how this Immiticide works and it horrified me. I thankfully came across your information/video on youtube and ordered your report and happy I did.

But My question is: Should I let him finish out the antibiotics (one month supply, we are on week three) and then start this natural protocol. We did give him heartguard on Feb 1, 2014 (The once a month prevention med.) Should I wait until next month to start this “natural way/Supplements” or should I start now. I have also added to his diet Enzymes, Probiotics and want to start him on a Raw Diet and get his immune system healthy forever!

I need to add about his blood work, the vet said his test results showed Urea Nitrogen and Creatinine (Kidneys?) were High. I believe I should get the Kidney cleanse product you recommend. what do you think? Thanks so much for helping me and all of us!

Last Edited by Guest on Mar 11, 2014 10:37 AM
Jeff (author)
Feb 10, 2014
2:58 PM
Melissa,

Definitely finish him on his antibiotics and begin his newfound natural regimen as soon as your product arrives! No need to wait for Ivermectin dose from last week to pass.
Regarding kidney question; I am always going to recommend the kidney cleanse for ANY dog....always.

But it is quite essential for a dog treating against multiple worm infection and reading high Urea levels such as yours. Your doggie is going to be in tip-top shape thanks to his new mom in no time!

Every visitor here wants to thank you for his rescue and accepting the initial expenses of having him with you.

Also, thank you for your report purchase and I am very happy that you are happy with it and my site.

Jeff

Last Edited by Guest on Feb 10, 2014 3:00 PM
Melissa
3 posts
Feb 12, 2014
7:30 PM
Thanks so much Jeff!! I have my product now and going to try Milk Thistle as well. I read about it recently (bought at our Local Organic Store) and just cannot believe this is going to work seems to good to be true but you are the expert here and I trust you and the experience/years you have seen/done this.

And have to be honest this kinda makes me mad about “The System” and “Money/Greed/Vets/Pharmacy Drugs" That we all should be telling dog lovers about these products instead of poisoning our beloved pets first without at least giving this a try! But I have faith and would rather do this before even thinking about doing the Immiticide or any poisons. All these babies deserve a the best! So this summer I will be giving all my five dogs the product I bought for prevention as well (Right?) Jeff I appreciate the work you have done and are doing, thanks again!!

Last Edited by Guest on Sep 24, 2014 11:59 AM
Melissa
4 posts
Feb 12, 2014
7:37 PM
So sorry to keep asking questions but I forgot to ask......I have done DME Before but I have put it in their food.....Do you do this too? I have also put it in the dog houses and in the yard, great stuff!!
Jeff (author)
Feb 13, 2014
9:46 AM
Melissa,

Definitely use the natural protocol for prevention for your dogs as well as for initial worm removal. Certainly stay confident in the change. I know it feels strange to move away from conventional monthly prevention, but in time you will never look back!

Heck, decades ago there WAS NO prevention. Dogs relied on their superior immune systems to thwart off parasitic hosting. Sadly these days dogs are exposed to many environmental and dog food toxins, meds, etc. that simply weren't there 50-100 years ago. Today an average dog has far less immunity than he should. We can definitely thank preventatives for a good portion of the reason why it is this way.

My great grandmother would give her dogs turpentine to remedy worms! Worked well evidently!! Crazy heh?

Diatomacious Earth is an amazing product. I mention its uses in my free report as well as the final report. I don't happen to give it to my dog or cat internally, BUT I take about a tablespoon roughly 3 times a week myself. Mainly because it cleans the intestinal tract with the "friction" it causes as it passes along. It also has slight anti-parasitic value too. Real popular product among farmers and their animals, horses, etc.

Milk thistle is great for dogs. It is very good at cleansing a dogs' liver. Give it to a dog once a day for a week, then not again for 3-4 months. 3 times a year is all. It is considered a maintenance-type herb.
Keep in mind, with the products found in the report, this added herb is not necessary though.

Good research though trooper!

Jeff

Last Edited by Guest on Mar 11, 2014 9:46 PM
Melissa
5 posts
Feb 13, 2014
3:10 PM
Thanks Jeff and Many Blessings to you and your family! I so appreciate you!!!
Jeff (author)
Mar 11, 2014
10:45 AM
Hi Tracy,

First of all, you are awesome for saving that dog! That is very special, esp. when considering his/her size. That can be a special burden on pet parents. Good for you Tracy.

You can always adjust the given recomm. from day to day. Fortunately, there is no real rocket science with this protocol. A person may fall of dosage for a few days, give a little extra as well here and there..

As long as we are persistant, we will get the job done over the next few months!! Hang in there with that big dog.. that's why your the best new mommie anywhere!

jeff
Melissa
7 posts
Aug 18, 2014
6:21 PM
Ok I am back to report (August 2014) I took Max to get his Blood Work Done/Heart Worm Test and HE IS NEGATIVE!! IT WORKED, IT WORKED JEFF!!!! OH MY GOODNESS I was jumping up and down in the Vet’s Office like a kid!! I cannot tell you how happy and relieved I am that Max tested Negative All Because of You Sharing, Helping and Caring!! I could never repay you enough for helping me save my Baby the safe way!! So Thankful that I did not have to poison him like the vet wanted to do!! Bless you for sharing with us this great info on how to do this with natural herbal supplements!!
Roxan
Jul 18, 2017
5:23 PM
Hey jeff and melesa.
What treatment did you actualy use please tell us.
Jeff (author)
Jul 19, 2017
7:01 PM
Hey Roxan,

The products used to remove or prevent heartworms naturally are found at the bottom of page 2 of the site!

Reach me if any questions at: assist@alternativeheartwormcure.com

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)