Header Graphic
alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > The fabulous help I have gotten...
The fabulous help I have gotten...
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Gini
Sep 10, 2013
6:05 PM
Being super new to this I, like the others did not want to put arsenic into my little 13 year old fox terrier. The risks were too high and my husband was convenienced by this sight and all of Jeff's knowledge of this topic. Thank you Jeff so much for your personal help with this as I told you we are new to this so we have many questions which you have been more than graciously answering for me. Will start on our chosen product tonight and keep you posted, Gini

Last Edited by Guest on Sep 10, 2013 11:00 PM
Gini
Apr 06, 2014
1:54 PM
Hi Jeff, we purchased your report back in Sept and did the full course of our chosen product on our little fox terrier, we want to resume the treatment just in case she is still having any low trace of heartworm.

we want to do the dosage recomm. for the six week or 2 month treatment steps again. our little Sheila will be 14 end of May and shows no signs but want to repeat the exact treatment, how can I get the dosages again? She is 15 pounds. Thank you so much for your help. Gini Martin

Last Edited by Guest on Apr 07, 2014 6:31 PM
Jeff (author)
Apr 08, 2014
4:59 PM
Gini,

How is my favorite Hawaiian dog parent?!! I am real happy to hear that your girl is doing so well. You are more than welcome to repeat a protocol any time, even if heartworms are no longer suspected. Or just do the maintenance as shared in the report.

I re-sent the report to you since you mentioned that you misplaced the hard copy that you printed. It should still be in your pc though too.

Thanks for the post! Jeff

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)