Visitors Message Board! > Allergie to Black Walnut
Allergie to Black Walnut
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Syl
Sep 04, 2018
7:49 AM
Hi Jeff,
I just read your book because I just rescued an older little dog and she has heartworm. My other dogs (have 5 in total) are on conventional heartworm prevetion and ofcourse after reading your book I want them of! Unfortunately one of my dogs is pretty much allergic to anything, including black walnut.... Do you have any suggestions on preventative for her? Thank you so much for writing this book, I do believe it is a life safer!
jeff (author)
Sep 06, 2018
9:30 AM
Hi Syl,

Yep, I do have a solution to that dilemma and that would be to obtain the alternative to Scram found here at the site and in the report as well.

Parasite Dr. is advocated here as a secondary option to heartworm removal/prevention simply because, not only does it get the job done, but it does NOT contain walnut hull!

Reach me ANY time!

Jeff
Syl
Sep 14, 2018
1:38 PM
Thank you so much Jeff, I didn't completely read the info on Parasite Dr. since I already bought the Scram product, but that is awesome. Now I can treat all my dogs with these natural remedies!

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.