Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > HeartWorm Prevention Info
HeartWorm Prevention Info
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Melissa
Mar 18, 2018
8:55 AM
Three Years ago I purchased your article/protocol information after I rescued and adopted my Dog, Max who came to me “positive” for HeartWorms. I used SCRAM by Healthforce and it worked beautifully. Vet tested him after I finished a three month treatment, and it came back negative and has been for three years now. My question is, after three years of your info HAS anything changed per info/article/Protocol? I wanted to make sure to stay “Up To Date” Thank you so much Jeff & Family You are our Hero ~ Always and Forever Grateful!
Melissa
bmwx5melissa@gmail.com
Jeff (author)
Apr 04, 2018
1:42 PM
Nope! I did create a 2nd edition of the report in Sept of 2017. Nothing changed with the Scram protocol or dosing though!

Reach me at assist@alternativeheartwormcure.com for an updated copy if you like.

Jeff Battershaw
Anonymous
Nov 16, 2018
5:06 PM
I have a 6lb chihuahua with IBD from her last rabies vaccine. I now take her to an integrative vet, but she has no insight concerning a natural alternative to prevention for heartworms. She has my Zippy on a custom tincture that has helped her tremendously. Ofcourse, I still have to be strict with her diet. I am afraid to give her any preventative HW medicine to her, or her sister who is the same size. The possible side affects are similar to IBD so I don't think she should be taking it. But I am ofcourse concerned about them getting HW. Is it difficult to get a dosage for such small dogs to prevent worms? I guess another question is, would there be a problem with whats in her tincture with the HW prevention items?
Thank you! Joanne
foreverfree7@hotmail.com

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.