alternative
heartwormcure.com
Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Was using HWF want to start your protocol!
Was using HWF want to start your protocol!
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Anne T
Sep 09, 2017
3:05 PM
Hi Jeff,

I've just finished the entire long protocol using HWF, and as I am sure it won't be a surprise to you, my 3yr old Boston Terrier is still testing positive for heartworm. I wish I had found your site and this information sooner! I am waiting to receive/read the guide (there was an issue upon filling out the form for download that I emailed you about.)

Few questions. My dog never showed signs of HW. We adopted her, she went to the vet right away, was negative, we were not aware at the time (first time dog owner) of the problems with traditional HW preventative and we had her on it for a year. Took her back for her yearly visit in January 2017 and she tested positive-we were shocked.

We did Doxy for a month and in that time researched all of the negatives of the injections. Decided to go another route, found HWF, and have been doing that since February. Just finished all of that and had her tested on 9/7 and she is still positive. After reading your site I see why! I want to switch to your protocol. How long do you think she would take to deworm? The 10 weeks? Again, no signs like coughing. Really good energy, loves to eat.

Also, I notice you recommend a liver aid. We purchased one from HWF as they had included it in the timeline. (we never did the kidney support, unfortunately. Didn't realize how important that was.) Can I continue to use that Liver Support from Amber Technologies in place of the one you suggest, or are they vastly different? Please advise, I want to order all of these immediately and get this taken care of. I have been dealing with this for so many months and I just want her to be able to run and play.

Thank you in advance!
Anne T
Sep 09, 2017
3:07 PM
Also, where do I purchase a test kit from?
Jeff (author)
Sep 09, 2017
3:37 PM
Hi Anne,

Thank you for the heads-up on the technical glitch you had after your initial purchase. I have just taken care of it and will send you a copy just in case you have not got it yet.

As you may be aware, I am not a big fan of HWF, just because the FDA made them "tone down" thier private label brand of hw herbs within thier product 4 years ago. Doing this made the end product extremely weak in my opinion.

The Amber Tech liver product is a good one so use that til you run out! All good there. And I would gather that one cycle of the report's protocol should do the trick for your lil' baby!
Anne T
Sep 09, 2017
3:41 PM
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm happy that I can use the Liver Support product that I already purchased and fingers are crossed that one round will do the trick.

I just tried to fill out the form for the download and the same error occurred, so if you could please email me one like you mentioned I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you! really looking forward to getting started.
Anne T
Dec 26, 2017
10:19 AM
I had to write in with another success story! Just heard back from the vet our sweet Boston Terrier is now heartworm free! After nearly a year trying to get rid of them naturally, I'm so thankful I found this site and can say that it worked. Thank you, Jeff! It was just what I needed to end this year on.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.