Trusted natural heartworm removal authority since 2009
Visitors Message Board! > Interceptor is NOT Ivermectin
Interceptor is NOT Ivermectin
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Joe
Jan 05, 2016
6:38 PM
So I'm confident that this post will be removed before it does anyone any good, but it will be fun to see how long it lasts.

There are SO many false claims on "Jeff"'s website here. So many, in fact, that I can't even try to fit them all in to a single post. So, I'd like to point out that Interceptor does not NOR has it ever contained Ivermectin. Anyone who believes that I'm wrong should Google it. "Jeff" makes a point of touting himself as an expert in order to gain your trust & take your money. "Jeff" doesn't even have the understanding of what medicine is in a popular heartworm preventative. If "Jeff" lacks a basic understanding of the very topic he's discussing, do you really want to trust him with your dog?
Jeff (author)
Jan 06, 2016
5:10 PM
Hi Joe,

Sorry that the site doesn't work for you or your pet. Nowhere however, do I state that Interceptor contains Ivermectin sir.

It sure does contain more than I have even shared though!! There are so many toxins in the blend that I did not even try to fit them all on one page.

Turns out, you can't please everyone I suppose. But I have to admit..I do appreciate your post to the board partner.

Perhaps I should just go away and stop helping your pet's fellow kind, yea? Turns out, I've been doing this for many years and inclusive of some rare negative insights to the site, canines are a huge part of my life. I will always want to do for what is best for every dog(including yours), and I can promise you..

Interceptor is not it sir !!

Jeff
Alex
Jun 06, 2016
3:38 AM
jeff your website is shocking, poorly written, unclear and plain misleading. You should remove yourself before you suffer any more embarrassment. There is no remedy posted her for Heartworm removal, you can barley write English, let alone edit your website. What a complete scam.
Jeff (author)
Jun 15, 2016
11:15 PM
Alex,

Please find every product necessary for natural heartworm removal on the "report and products" page.. bottom sir.

Note that these products come from well-established companies that have been used by consumers of this site for over seven years to successfully remove heartworms.

Also note that I was succeeding at heartworm removal for a number of years locally before that.

You should also know that changing your first name to then find this same post (the one you created six months ago) to continue to argue your disgust in natural remedy does not change the I.P. address from where you reside!!

Try to be more creative in the ways in which you attempt to replicate yourself to post your love for the conventional toxins you force upon all of the various animals in your life partner!!

And speaking of embarrassment, the two posts above are the ONLY TWO of their kind that the site has EVER encountered! Thats a fact. See any patterns here Alex/Joe?

Oh. And thank you for showing such great interest in the protecting of all visitors from their $1.00 potential loss friend!

See ya in six more months I suppose.

Jeff
k9luv
May 20, 2017
7:10 AM
Touche', Jeff!
Jeff (author)
May 20, 2017
12:12 PM
Ah, thank you k9luv! Its kinda funny; Pretty much any time the site experiences negative feedback, it seems to originate from a Veterinarian.

They feel threatened by natural protocol as if to think that having the pet parents in their city knowing about an alternative is going to close their doors or something!

Thank you for the post!
Jeff (author)
May 30, 2018
8:52 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Nico. And he thought I would remove it....NEVER!!!! lol.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.