Visitors Message Board! > DOSING HERDING BREED - AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD
DOSING HERDING BREED - AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Penny
Feb 28, 2014
12:24 PM
Hi
My question is this: Are these natural remedy safe for herding breeds? I have not had my Australian Shepherd test for the MDR1 gene. He is currently on Trifexis I got him from a shelter December 2012 they told me he was heartworm negative. I brought him to my vet and he tested negative. Then February 2013 he acquired a nasty cough I brought him back to the vet he tested negative again but diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection. Now in December 2013 he tested positive for heartworms after being on 12 straight months of Trifexis. I'm just now learning about the MDR1 gene mutation so now I don't know what to do. My vet wrote Trifexis and they have agreed to pay $843 of the $1000 quote to treat him. I do not want to put him through this horrible treatment. Please advise thank you
Jeff (author)
Feb 28, 2014
3:54 PM
Hello Penny,

I have written in the board here about the Mdr1 gene. The products in the report are absolutely perfect for your class of dog!

I am curious.. Is the 3rd vet (testing positive) the same vet as in the 1st 2 examples above or new? I ask this because it is sometimes necessary to get 2nd opinions due to vets occasionally being unscrupulous.

I can't hardly believe your dog should be infected at this point, given your maintenance of him noted above. However, I HAVE HAD many visitors be mis-lead in the past. It happens.

Jeff
James
Aug 01, 2014
6:55 PM
Hello Jeff.
I have a 13 year old Siberian Husky, Tabitha and she was diagnosed with heartworms 15 months ago. After reading up on the slow kill method and speaking with my vet, she agreed the slow kill method was the best method of eradication due to Tabitha's age. She has been on Iverheart Max. for the past 15 months. She only has the adult heartworms now. Due to her intermittent coughing spells, I took her back to the vet for further advice. Once a month, when the Iverheart was given to Tabitha, she was placed on a steroid to combat inflammation and to allow the dead heartworms to pass more easily out of her heart.

On the advice of the vet, I had her x-rayed today so as to know how to further approach this problem. Well, now she will be on a diuretic to clear her lungs of fluid and of course the Iverheart will still be administered.

However, after discovering your site, I was intrigued by the holistic method of treatment. I've always believed more in holistic medicine over the common throw a drug at the problem and see if it works. I would have ordered the Hawthorne Berry capsules today, but no treatment method was mentioned. Tabitha weights 98 lbs. due to keeping her inside due to her heartworm infection. Her healthy weight is 75 to 80 lbs.

In that time, she has put on approx. 20lbs. I value your opinion and advice. I would gladly purchase your e-book if that contains the necessary treatments Tabitha requires and the necessary instructional methods of the application of the Hawthorne Berry and/or other remedies and prevention methods for dogs. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

James
Jeff (author)
Aug 02, 2014
2:25 PM
Hi James,
Sadly, the Iverheart dosages are always going to continue to beat down her immune system in many different ways. The report most definitely shows why certain natural ingredients do the job, even in the older dogs with heartworms.

She will benefit starting immediately with the replacing of any steroids and any other conventional meds with natural protocol.

Hawthorn will act as an exceptional anti-inflammatory for her. And the products advocated in the report will act as a successful replacement to the Iverheart, without question. Feel free to email me with Hawthorn questions.

Jeff
herbew
Sep 20, 2018
9:28 PM
The training produces riches and makes individuals ready to utilize the riches for the headway of the general public. You have told the significance of essaylab reviews in business field. As a matter of fact, training disperses the riches reasonably among the general population living in any nation.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.